Friday 29 September 2017

End of Term 3 2017 - Student feedback!

Once again I got my students to complete an end of term survey to give me some idea of how they think their term went. 


Here are the full results.

I literally can't pull out any highlights because I love every single one of their responses.

I have had an amazing term, and think my students have learnt SOOO much (far more than they realise they have).
I genuinely am so excited for testing next term, as I know my students will have jumped up in their levels (especially in maths). I am looking forward to report writing, is that weird? I am just so proud of how far they have come and can't wait to show them off to their parents and whanau.

Why was this term so great?
Although there was always a lot going on, I felt so classroom-focused this term. The collaborative planning and teaching with Ottiie for maths made a huge difference to both myself and the kids, and we all became extra motivated to learn and work hard. Having no tesing to do througout the term always makes a difference as well, because you can spend the entire term focused on the learning, rather than spending two weeks testing endlessly.
Seeing the kids so motivated in everything we did then encouraged me to keep putting extra effort into the next thing, and the next thing, and it became this cycle of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me feedback!