Wednesday 24 February 2016

From uni classroom to my classroom!


During my third year of my BEd, I took a drama elective in summer school.
It was taught by Dr Elizabeth Anderson, quite a reputable name in the performing arts in education world. I loved that paper, and loved drama even more because of it!

Today we started our syndicate arts rotation, and I am taking drama! Eeeep!
So excited to implement some of the most fun active learning I did at uni. I used some of the activities we did with Elizabeth, and the kids loved it!

It is a mixed group across year 4-8 year levels (ala syndicate rotations). At first I was worried they would think it was stupid and wouldn't participate, but they were so engaged I struggled to get them to stop and pack up in time! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me feedback!