Wednesday 1 June 2016

Syndicate crafts (cycle 1)


As part of our arts curriculum, my syndicate created a crafts rotation. Each teacher got to chose a craft they wanted to do, and they would have 3 sessions with each group of students to complete them.

This week the first cycle finished - and so did my bath bombs!



I am so happy with how they turned out. The students enjoyed doing something different, having a relaxed environment and having independent tasks to work on that were different from their norm. It was awesome for me as well, to meet and work with students who I normally don't see, and get to do something apart from reading, writing and maths like we do every single day.

 




One of the students even wanted to try out their bath bomb...



You can read the students blog posts by clicking their name below -

Timeus      LJ
Hamish     Soane
Amelia     Alyssa     Irys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me feedback!