Friday 1 July 2016

Sharing the knowledge!


As it nears the end of term 2, it dawned on me that I have not shared anything with my colleagues, from the extensive Digital Immersion I get as an MDTA, that they do not get.

I decided to make a few videos to share with my team, who can chose to watch them or not,
(at least I am putting it out there) :)
I chose to start with Google Forms, as this is the least used Drive tool in my school, which got some exciting new updates this week.



Here are the ones I have made so far

An intro to Google Forms

Even if you are familiar with Google Forms - still watch this video, but just watch 2.40-6.30 to see how to split the form into different avenues of answers

Using Google Forms to create self-marking quizzes
Check out the quiz itself (from a student POV) here


I plan to add to this little series, showing other ways to mark tests, and how to include videos/resources into a form (to then use it as a learning activity rather than a post-test). 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video Ashley - very helpful especially with my assignment at the moment centring around the use of Google Forms! I really liked the part about how you can have the different segments based on what answers you give! Not sure if you have shown this to other yet, but in the parts that you have sped up, your voice does the same so your kids might think you're very clever at doing Chipmunks impersonations ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback Heath, I quite like the funny chipmunk voice. Changes up the monotone haha!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your feedback Heath, I quite like the funny chipmunk voice. Changes up the monotone haha!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me feedback!