Friday 23 September 2016

Digital Immersion (Term 3, Week 9)


Today we were given the challenge of creating a ignite talk on a given topic, using the keynote skills we learnt last week.

(Ignite talks are presentations that have 20 slides, each timed only for 15 seconds. This gives a total presentation time of 5 minutes. The aim of these is to really get to the point, not waffle on for an hour.

My topic was 

I was linked to a blog post which you can read here.

This blog belongs to Waikato University researchers Noeline Wright and Dianne Forbes.


Here is my ignite talk. One of the benefits of Keynote is that you can record yourself talking while it plays, to create a movie type file. I did this after the actual day, but with the words I did say during the actual presentation.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased you took the time to record a voiceover to make this complete. Great post and I hope this is just the first of many presentations you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me feedback!