Wednesday 9 November 2016

The 9th Annual Manaiakalanai Film Festival

The MDTAs were required to make a movie each for the Manaiakalani Film Festival. 
Here is mine.



This video was shared on my class blog - check out my classes post (and the gazillion comments) here

The side of the Film Festival that people don't often think about is the hours and hours and hours of prep that go on behind the scene.

I made the slide/drawing that made our schools videos available to the other schools
(this included helping other new teachers to blog their movie in the right way)
 

And I also made our school banner.
This...

Turned into this...

I was very proud of my banner and got many compliments on it, which made the extra hours at home and at school worthwhile. Our students and staff were very proud to say they were from TPS.

I got to have lunch with our presenters at The Coffee Club, along with Juliana and Aireen. 


The kids after the evening show being silly with our display (they were crazy but we love them!)



Overall it was a great experience and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. Next year is the 10th annual FF, so it will be an even bigger deal than this year and I am already thinking of what movie I will make...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me feedback!