- do more academic reading about Autism, ODC, ADHD and Dyslexia - get the book my DP talked about and read it.
- keep trying out the ear muffs, see if it is actually making a difference to learning or is it just a novelty.
- try out strategies suggested by Donna.
- do more small group focused teaching E.g. how to form a sentence,
- practice how to hold your tongue to make certain sounds (for Paul and the new girl) E.g. the 'th' in thought; you put your tongue between your teeth at the front of your mouth and sort of blow air out?.
Thursday, 22 March 2018
Here is my #CoLweeklyupdate for Week 8!
If possible, I would like to..