Did you have fun this term? How? When?
- Yes when we made sushi we were all helping each other
- It was cool cause we made stuff
- Yes because during learning we also get to have fun together as a class and mostly sometimes outside and inside
- Yes I did. I had fun when we went to the tip top factory in week 7. I was able to spend time with my classmates and other students in other classes.
- I have had fun every time I come to school.
- i had fun when we were making sushi and it was fun because we were all doing something new because most of us have not made sushi before.
What was one thing Miss Ashley was good at this term?
- Miss Ashley was good when it was my first day of school (written by a new student)
- Helping us when we are angry or something else
- Getting us prepared with work and challenging us
- Miss Ashley is good at including other people's ideas and their cultures.
- The most thing that miss ashley was so good was teaching us new strategies like algorithm and when coach us in our sport tournaments and how she encouraged us to never give us up.
- She was good at making everything fun because if we were stuck she would give us cool examples and she would always let us use a cool for writing like a debate.
- She listens to us
- Miss Ashley was good at this term was maths.
What was one thing Miss Ashley could be better at next term?
- Getting us more prepared for everything we learn
- She could be better at listening sometimes.
- What Miss Ashley can do better next term is to like make our work so challenging for us.